Warszawa: aleja Jana Pawła II 22 (Q22)
+48 514 449 049

Category: Accounting

Entrepreneur Name Change Notification

If you are an individual entrepreneur who has joined the CEIDG, you manage a limited liability company (sp z oo), civil partnership or another registered company KRS and changed your name, then in addition to identification documents, you must also change all the data in separate registers related to your business. After the event that…
Read more

Changes in a company

◾Who reports changes in companies Changes to the company must be signed in accordance with the rules of the representative office (as indicated in the contract). There are exceptions to this rule that require the signatures of all members of the board of directors, i.e. statement of the board on contributions to cover the increased…
Read more

Statement of changes to your business

Do you run a company? Remember that if you change, for example, name, address, account number and tax form, you must inform the authorities. Remember! In most cases, all you have to do is send your changes to the registry in which your company is registered (CEIDG, KRS). In addition, in the case of companies,…
Read more

Excise Tax Registration (AKC-R)

◾What do you need to know? If you are in the excise goods business, you must apply for registration. You should also send this notice if you intend to trade in cars. Attention! From February 1, 2018, excise goods also represent: liquid for electronic cigarettes and innovative products (for example, inhalers that produce nicotine after…
Read more

Reduction of CIT tax rate for small businesses-changes from 2019 year

◾ Who are the changes? Tax changes will be applied in small and average number of companies which do not exceed 1.2 mln. Euro. The reduced rate will also apply to entrepreneurs. For companies that pay taxes, CIT, next year will introduce a new category of tax benefits, which is called IP Box. It will…
Read more